What is Logistics?
Logistics is the backbone of every business. From shipping to inventory, it's the trillion-dollar business that gets goods and services into the hands of customers. This training course can help you develop the skills you'll need to launch an exciting career.
About this Career
What makes this a HOT Job?
- Logistics is BIG business in the global economy, with jobs growing by more than 20%.
- It’s paying better than ever, with many jobs starting at $17/hour.
- You will never be bored!
- Logistics has tons of different career opportunities.
Can I do it?
- Do you love a challenge?
- Want a fast-paced career?
- Are you reliable?
- Want to be on a winning team?
What jobs could I get?
- Cargo and Freight Agents
- Order Clerks
- Stock Clerks and Order Fillers
- Freight, Stock, and Material Movers
- Storage and Distribution Managers
- Transportation Managers
- Shipping, Receiving, or Traffic Clerks
Click here to see how a career in logistics can take you where you want to go!
About the Course
You will learn:
- Inventory control practices
- Dispatch, routing, and tracking operations
- Safe material handling processes
- Logistics quality control principles
- Product processing and storage
- Safe handling of hazardous materials