As long as customers keep buying products, they’ll need people who can answer questions, process returns, and make satisfied customers. You could be this person and put your talent to work helping others. Watch this short video to learn more about the great opportunities this training offers.
About this Career
What makes this a HOT Job?
- Call center jobs are expected to grow by 39% between now and 2024.
- These are good careers with bonus opportunities and competitive wages.
- You can get ahead with company-paid training and reliable career advancement.
- Work your way, with a stable schedule, flexible hours, and work-from-home options available.
Can I do it?
- Are you reliable?
- Do you like helping people?
- Love solving problems?
- Want a great career?
About the Course
You will learn:
- Professional phone communication
- Database navigation
- Sales strategies for phone work
- Customer service fundamentals
- Working with challenging customers
- Managing inbound and outbound calls
You will need:
- High school diploma or GED/HSED